"I'm coming to get you!"
Crawling all over, and all ready for Passover..."Where's the Matzoh, Mommy?!"
"Let me down those stairs, Mommy!"
Jonah is standing and moving from one couch to the other.
"Playing in my crib! Do you see what I can do?"
Jonah is so proud of himself!
We usually find Jonah standing tall ready to greet us this way, after a good restful sleep.
Trying out the teething biscuit for the first time after a yummy meal...."Ooow, I like this!"
Crawling all over, and all ready for Passover..."Where's the Matzoh, Mommy?!"
"Let me down those stairs, Mommy!"
Jonah is standing and moving from one couch to the other.
"Playing in my crib! Do you see what I can do?"
Jonah is so proud of himself!
We usually find Jonah standing tall ready to greet us this way, after a good restful sleep.
Trying out the teething biscuit for the first time after a yummy meal...."Ooow, I like this!"
.jpg)

Cute pictures! Man, he just might walk before Chloe does. She's getting pretty good pushing her walking toys, but I think she still has a few weeks before she sets out on 2 legs by herself. You are right not to rush it, once they are toddlers the whole world changes! You will suddenly realize all of the dangers that are present in the house and in the world. Every corner, curb, table, etc., becomes a trip to the emergency room waiting to happen. I am not really looking forward to that part of toddlerhood....
ReplyDeleteJonah is just adorable. I can't believe how mobile he is getting - scary!!! Good thing Abby hasn't even entertained the idea of crawling yet. She can take her sweet time... lol :)
ReplyDelete