Tuesday, May 11, 2010

9 Months!...Already?!?!!!!

Happy 9 Month Birthday Jonah!!!
Oh that sweet face...I can't get enough of it!
I know that I keep saying this over and over again and I'll probably say it again...but I can't believe how fast time goes by! Yes, my little Jonah is 9 months old today!!! Happy 9 Month Birthday my sweet baby Jonah! :) Jonah has officially been in our "out-side" world as long as he was in my "inside" world and I can only hope that we are making it a wonderful world for him so far. He just amazes all of us everyday...lights up my life with his smiles and giggles and fills my heart with those big sparkling brown eyes as he looks up at me with his endearing look of love.

As far as all his growing, Jonah is starting to stand up stronger while holding on to things with only one hand, changing hands while standing, and even letting go for a few seconds when he doesn't realize it yet. He is also climbing on anything he can, greeting us every morning standing up in his crib with a big sunshine smile on his face.....and he crawls every where, talk about a work-out! Jonah has 5 teeth that seemed to have come in all at once; the two middle ones on the bottom, two side ones on top, and one of the middle ones on top...we're waiting for that second middle one now! He also eats like a "champ" (as Grandma always says)! Jonah loves his bananas, carrots, zucchini, squash, and sweet potato. We've even tried mango, thanks to Daddy bringing home some ripe mango the other day;), pieces of grapes, pineapple, and blueberries, yummy! And yes he is even eating those peas...thanks to Grandma, who says he loves them! ;)

Jonah is clapping his hands now, banging toys together, taking a few steps at a time while holding on to a walking toy, cruising around the furniture, laughing when we laugh or play "I'm going to get you", is starting to give hugs and kisses, and is in the big bath tub without that bath seat since he starting climbing out of it. It was a little scary for us at first but we're getting use to it, just less water and a few toys and we're happy. And "talking", oh boy are we talking ;) .....Jonah says, "ma, ma, ma" and "da, da, da" and "na, na, na" (I'm sure it's for banana), and "ba, ba, ba" along with lots of other adorable sounds especially when he wants someones attention! He even babbles to strangers in the supermarket if they pass by to make sure they notice him. He wants them to talk to him and give him a smile, especially the ladies...He's such a little flirt! ;) Jonah will move his body over to the side in order to look around me just to see a new face...as long as I'm in front of him, of course. Yes, he's very attached to Mommy. He will play with Daddy and everyone else but he needs to know that Mommy is around...I actually love it because I know that it won't last forever...

Our adorable Jonah is growing so fast! I love every moment with him, my days, my life is so fulfilled teaching him and most especially learning with him. I am so grateful that G-d has blessed our family with this healthy, beautiful, sweet, happy baby boy! I love you Jonah! Happy 9 Months!

My beautiful 9 month old boy...He's getting so big. Jonah loves his cars and choo, choo train.
Can you see those 2 bottom teeth?!?!
Some yummy Mango from Daddy!
Here are some other adorable pictures from the last few days....
Oh, the silly smile....
Jonah's favorite...the swings!!!


1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I bet you are so excited that summer is almost here. You are going to have so much fun hanging out with your little man! :)

    ReplyDelete