Jonah and his Daddy!!!
oxoxox

What a perfect day! For our first father's day we spent the morning getting out for an early morning bike ride. It's the best time to go this time of year...before the heat hits hard by mid-day. We tried out Jonah's new helmet which seems a bit cumbersome for our little man so we'll take our time getting use to it. Anyway, after a nice breakfast we went to work on rearranging parts of the house to create a playroom for Jonah while he napped. It seemed like a great Father's Day activity and the room turned out perfect! Now Jonah has his own space for all his toys. Then headed off to Grandma and Grandpa's for some fun in the pool and a great barbecue dinner.
There is a special bond between dads and their children that I am so happy to witness now with my own family. Jonah always comes to me for comfort, for food, and of course for lots of love, but with daddy there is a love made of laughter and unspoken smiles that melt my heart. Jimmy is a loving, caring, worrisome daddy that loves Jonah with an incredible warmth and for that I am so grateful. Happy Father's Day Daddy! We love you!!!
Jimmy makes Jonah laugh and giggle so hard it's contagious! I love the way he smiles and shouts out with joy when Daddy comes home, the way Jonah kisses his face afters rolling around on the floor together, the way they chase each other around the house while playing, and the way Jimmy tells him about everyday things, while Jonah looks at him soaking it all in. They are an amazing pair...Father and Son...My boys!!! I love you both so much!!! oxoxox
Playing together!


.jpg)

Wow. He looks a lot like his daddy! I bet you are soaking up every minute of summer time fun with him!
ReplyDelete