Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Break 2010 & Happy New Year 2010!

Being a teacher definitely has it's benefits! Besides of course, teaching and nurturing young minds, I get great vacation time! Since I am working...it's definitely a pro to my profession! So, Jonah and I got to spend a wonderful two weeks together with no work! We played and colored and ran around at the park and went to read aloud at Barnes and Noble and sign language classes at the library and had playdates with "the girls"...and dealt with a cold and a reoccurring ear infection only to find out that Jonah is allergic to penicillin...But we are great and had a wonderful time just being together!

Playing with Scout....our favorite!
And the vroom, vroom cars....
Getting out to the park in the cool weather. Jonah loves going down the big slide on his belly and exploring! Something about that mulch....

No comments:

Post a Comment