Jonah loves to read! I'm so excited as a mother and a teacher that my son loves books! He's got a favorite that is all about trucks of course and several others that he very much enjoys listening to as well. Toward the end of our busy day, Jonah will go and pick out a bunch and nods his head yes with a smile when asked, "would you like to read these books with me?" For some like "The Going to Bed" by Sandra Boyton, he does the motions of brushing teeth, scrubbing in the tub, exercising, and rocking to sleep and he has gotten great at pointing out different things in books like in "Goodnight Moon" and "I Love You Through and Through"! Jonah also likes to look at books in the car and we even have a bunch of book in the bathtub! I hope he will always love to read....
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
A Reader....
Jonah loves to read! I'm so excited as a mother and a teacher that my son loves books! He's got a favorite that is all about trucks of course and several others that he very much enjoys listening to as well. Toward the end of our busy day, Jonah will go and pick out a bunch and nods his head yes with a smile when asked, "would you like to read these books with me?" For some like "The Going to Bed" by Sandra Boyton, he does the motions of brushing teeth, scrubbing in the tub, exercising, and rocking to sleep and he has gotten great at pointing out different things in books like in "Goodnight Moon" and "I Love You Through and Through"! Jonah also likes to look at books in the car and we even have a bunch of book in the bathtub! I hope he will always love to read....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment