Monday, April 11, 2011

So long for now....

Aren't they so cute!!!!
Before Liz and Abby left for baseball season in Baltimore, we had a fun play date at the park. It's sad parting ways especially when Abby and Jonah have so much fun together and Liz and I get a chance to have "mommy talk time", but we are glad to hear that they are settling into their beautiful Baltimore rental and enjoying baseball season which seems to be off to a great start for Jim and the Orioles. We wish you guys all the best and can't wait to take up where we left off when you come back home! :)


1 comment:

  1. I totally missed this!! I love the pictures you took... they are great :) I especially like the one of them going up the steps together... so cute!! Yes, things are going well .. we are already missing home.... but enjoying our time here! :)

    ReplyDelete