Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Time For Summer Vacation!!!

Yay!!!! So I know that I've been a bit behind on blogging for the last couple of weeks...life has just been so hectic. The last couple of weekends have been busy with visits from family friends, a new bike seat to ride with Jonah, farewell dinner for Uncle David before his trip to Israel and just getting everything together for the end of the school year for me. One more teacher work day and summer here I come!!! I'm so excited to have Mommy and Jonah time now!!! I've been counting the days and can't wait for our mommy and me play groups, swimming time, bike rides, trips to the park, play dates, and just time spent together! Yay! Here are a couple of cute pictures from the last two weeks....
All dressed up and ready for lunch out at Marina Jack!
Check out the outfit and the fishy sandals...oh, what a big boy!
Out to lunch with Johnny and Lucy! Johnny and Grandpa grew up together. They've known each other since they were about 8 years old. Johnny knew me since I was Jonah's age...now he got to meet him! Jonah was full of smiles and babbles for them!
Posing all cute! "Look at my toes, Mommy!"
A happy boy...what a smile!
Jonah is getting ready to walk, run...make mommy work hard...Yes, Jonah is running while pushing his car/walker toy around the house."Here I come!"...Oh, oh....

2 comments:

  1. He's getting so big! Hopefully we can all get together soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to get together! :) So looking forward to your summer vacation too!!

    ReplyDelete